A confessions of a Shopaholic

Now I have a shopaholic who lives under my roof (hey look who's talking..). This one crazy girl is a warehouse sale trecker and my main source for warehouse sale info. But never thought she turned to be a monster of shopaholic yesterday... just look what she shopped for...

These whole thing cost her RM900++! Let see what the hack...


So it's a Mattel warehouse sale!

Look at them, aren't they d cutest?

This Elmos is RM35 each...


Barbie doll, RM10 - RM15 sekoq... crazy or not...

Some Barney stuff - RM15 sekoq...

This one is soooo adorable..CNY edition.... RM20 sekoq

She is so sweet.. RM30/35 sekoq
And gorgeous too! This one is RM15 sekoq...

This one is for RM180 ... ok or not?

Other movie/animation edition like this from RM20-35 each.

And many, many more.... crazy or not?


Finally, some of them find "home"... arhhh... home sweet home...
But this girl surely got brain, the entreprenuerial one.... she is so 'terer' at mark-up the price, (know what I mean?....). And reropanya she already contacted all the aunts (hey, why I was the last person??) and bought sume ni for them (n i bet she'll mark up some of the price also..).
So girls, head off to Atria Damansara until this Ahad (my advise would be just forget lah - all the good bargains sume dah kena sapu dah...). For my girl friends who stay out of Klang Valley - I promise to inform u the next warehouse sale - kalau terbeli yg baik punya I'll post it to you ye....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sekalung Budi Segunung Intan....Happy Mother's Day!

Catatan Umrah 2013 : Kisah Di Raudah

STANBUL... HERE I COME!!! : PART 9 : SPICE BAZAAR & HAGIA SOPHIA